Yep, we did it and we are ready to give you the best vacation… SRF style! Escape the cold on March 18th-25th, 2017 with Founder of Studio Revolution Fitness, Mallory Chapman and Instructor, Ashley Dalliday for 7 nights and 8 days of sun, surf/SUP, beach bonfires, daily fitness, yoga, pilates, and so much more!
THE SRF VACATION EXPERIENCE
What you would normally expect when you walk through the SRF shack doors in Calgary, Alberta… a personalized warm welcome, a team of people who make your comfort their primary concern, and one heck of a unique experience.
SRF has partnered with a beautiful oceanfront surf and yoga retreat centre just 12 miles from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico called Xinalani, Yoga Retreat in Mexico on March 18th-25th, 2017. This authentic and cultured Mexican surf boutique resort will be an adventure from the moment you arrive on the beach in your private boat alongside 8 other friends and your 2 SRF guides.
This is your vacation, make your time your own. You can partake in as little or as much as you’d like while you’re with us in Mexico. A “day in the life of” a SRF vacationer is below to get a feel of what your experience can entail.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR SRF VACATION:
- Your 7 night stay at your oceanfront, floating cabin nestled in the jungle: Your three walled exotic casita is an open air oasis….. wake up and fall asleep to the sound of the waves gently wash up on the shore. You’re located right on a beautiful private beach with a beginner to intermediate surf break at your doorstep.
- Daily instruction from your SRF crew: Your daily fitness, yoga, pilates and meditation will be lead by Mallory and Ashley and held beachside or in one of the amazing jungle studio’s nestled in the jungle. Be inspired by the beautiful sounds of the ocean and elements of the jungle.
- Authentic, healthy, Mexican meals: Locally grown ingredients, health focused menu and your amazing chef right on site. All breakfast, lunches and dinners are included in your vacation package so you don’t need to make any decisions while you’re on vacation. For more information on the resort restaurant, click here.
- Experienced team to ensure a seamless vacation: You are in the hands of the owner of Studio Revolution Fitness who has 7 years of experience in owning and operating a business, and 3 years of leading retreats with Reboot Wellness Camps, and 11 years of experience surfing around the world (not to be confused with Mallory being your surf guide, she leaves that to the pro’s). Ashley has run retreats in the passed with Mallory, meditation groups, has her own private business and has years of experience teaching multiple disciplines. She truly has a passion for people. The Xinalani Resort caters day in and day out to fitness, surf and yoga retreats. The staff are incredibly knowledgeable and accommodating. What we are saying is, you can chill in your hammock or beachside without a worry in the world, you are well taken care of.
- One excursion of your choice: Choose from one of the following activities: guided hike, guided snorkel tour, zipline tour through the jungle, or a 2 hour surf lesson with equipment provided.
- Van transportation to the marina from the airport and boat transportation to the Xinalani Resort and return transportation by boat and van to the airport: Ensure you arrive at the Marina before 4:00 pm on March 18th as our boat departs at 4:30 pm. Ensure your return flight is not booked prior to 11:00 am on March 25th.
- Resort staff gratuities: Forget about your wallet while you grab a drink on the beach or enjoy your delicious meal in the restaurant, your gratuities are covered for all staff of the resort.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN YOUR SRF VACATION:
- Airfare to Puerto Vallarta. It is your responsibility to arrive to Puerto Vallarta’s airport before 4:00 pm on March 18th, 2017 to ensure a smooth transition to the Marina where we take our private boat to the Xinalani Resort.
- Cost of any excursions or activities outside of yoga/fitness/pilates/meditation/kayaking/snorkelling and your choice of one
excursion (listed above). If you wish to rent a surf board for 2 hours, the cost is $35 or $200 USD for the week. SUP boards are also available for $5-$10 more than surfboards. Spa services are available upon your request and your expense.
- Any alcohol outside of one cocktail per day. Enjoy one delicious Mexican inspired cocktail on us per day. Any alcohol above that is not included.
A Day In the Life of a SRF Vacationer
8:00 am- Rise and Shine with a Beach Workout led by Mallory
9:00 am- Enjoy your organic, local grown breakfast overlooking the pacific ocean
10:00 am- straight up chill, explore, surf, SUP, snorkel, kayak
12:00 pm- Indulge in your lunch on the Xinalani resort
Afternoon- Time is all yours, straight up chill, explore, surf, SUP, snorkel, kayak
5:00 pm- Cocktail Hour!
6:00 pm- Dinner with your SRF leaders and community over sunset
8:00 pm- Beach bonfire over a margarita with your SRF crew
9:00 pm- Guided Meditation seaside led by Ashley
10:00 pm- Mingle or chill in your hammock
Remember this is your vacation, your time, your agenda. Do as little or as much as you’d like.
SRF VACATION RATES:This amazing 7 night tropical adventure ranges between $1,700-$2,700 USD depending on the accommodation you choose. Check out the amazing oceanfront accommodations below and see what might fit your travel style, budget and desired vacation experience.The Delux Suite:The Delux Suites are cozy and perfect for a couple or two great friends travelling together.These suits are closer in proximity to the restaurant and lounge.AVAILABILITY:(Shared Accommodation) 2 Single Beds Per Room: $1,700 USD PER PERSON(Single Occupancy) 1 Single Bed Per Room: $2,250 USD PER PERSON
Petit Suite:The Petit suites are the midsize casitas that have either a jungle or ocean view. A beautiful zen like seating area with a hammock just waiting for you to relax in.AVAILABILITY:(Shared Accommodation) 2 Double Beds Per Room: $1,900 USD PER PERSON
(Single Occupancy) 1 King Size Bed Per Room: $2,700 USD PER PERSONEco Chic Suit:The Eco Chic Suit is the most Luxurious casitas with breathtaking ocean and beachfront views.
Please feel free to contact Ashley or Mallory with any questions you might have, or visit the Xinalani Retreat Website for more details about the property.
Please email Mallory at email@example.com or fill out the form below to reserve your spot.
We will follow up after you confirm your interest with Mallory for a 50% non-refundable deposit by February 5th, 2017. The remainder 50% is due in full by March 1st, 2017. Keep in mind the cost of the SRF Vacation is in US Dollars.
[contact-form-7 id=”1300″ title=”SRF Vacation Form”]
- Upon receiving a confirmation of your booking request from SRF, a deposit equaling the amount of 50% of your total stay is due in. For this upcoming SRF Vacation, February 5th, 2017 is the latest we will accept a 50% deposit.
- The remaining 50% will be charged to the credit card on file, 15 days before checkin, for this SRF Vacation the remaining 50% is due on March 3rd, 2017.
- 30 Days – Any cancellations made before 30 days of your expected arrival, 50% of your initial deposit will be re-issued, minus a $50.00 handling fee. The last possible date to cancel for this upcoming SRF Vacation is February 18th, 2017.
- 15 Days or less – Any cancellations to reservations made 15 days or less than the date of your expected departure, are subject to be charged the cost of the accommodation and tax for the entire stay booked.
- Payment options- We accept VISA, Mastercard, wire transfer, or cash payments.
Terms & Conditions
- All rates are to be settled in USD.
- SRF Vacations may ask any participant or guest to forfeit their stay or place at the retreat at any time if the individual’s behaviour is interrupting the retreat or other resort guests’ stay.
- You must be 18 years of age and over to attend an SRF Vacation.
- Policies of bookings with SRF can change at any time without notice.