If you missed out on our first Bikini Revolution in June, don’t worry because SRF is launching the second round in October!
Be part of something bigger this Fall and invest in your self. Last Bikini Revolution, our brave and fearless participants collectively walked away with over 90 mm lost in body fat, a healthier mind, and a more confident self in just 6 weeks. Are you ready for your transformation?
The Bikini Revolution will educate you on all aspects of health including fitness, mindset, self care, and nutrition to help you succeed long term. This wholistic “challenge” is far from just your average 30 day challenge. Forget the days that you sign up for a quick 30 day challenge where you push hard but by the end your body is beat, your motivation is down and you’re ready to take a hiatus from your workout routine.
At SRF, our wish is that you step outside of the “all or nothing” mindset that has only served you for a short moment in time and shift into a new mindset of the long lasting Revolution. This 6 week wholistic program will be launched on October 10th, 2016 and will wrap up the week of November 12th, 2016.
Here is what’s included:
- A weekly session one on one with our personal training team (if you’re already crushing it doing PT sessions at the studio, this cost can be adjusted)
- An individualized virtual training program that clearly outlines your workouts each week online
- Two SURFSET or TRX classes (total of 12) each week (if you’re already crushing it doing classes at SRF in an unlimited pass, this cost can be adjusted)
- Nutrition support over the 6 week program
- Admission to 2 workshops at SRF around Nutrition, Mindset, Motivation and more!
- One (1) day juice cleanse per week (Optional)
- Receive a functional assessment from Dr. Tan to identify any injuries, imbalances and concerns that will be shared with your trainer
- A Pre and Post Fitness and Body Composition assessment from our personal training team
- Get 15% off of Honubelle’s bikini’s to kick start your journey!
- Get entered to win a full outfit from Lululemon!